- May 8 - Excellence in Teaching Award
- May 8 - Congratulations from the Board
- May 1 - Sod-Turning Ceremony at Dr. Roy Wilson Learning Centre
- Apr 26 - Congratulations from the Board
- Apr 18 - Edwin Parr Nominees
- Apr 10 - New Electives Offered at MHHS & AMS for 2013-14
- Apr 8 - New School Has A Name
- Apr 3 - Congratulations from the Board
Congratulations Taylor Bronson!
We extend congratulations to CHHS student, Taylor Bronson for being selected for the National Team SADD (Students Against Drunk Driving) and wish her well on the conference and training she is attending.
During the conference, Team SADD members learn various leadership skills including communication, delegation, motivation, teamwork and public speaking. Throughout the school year, Team SADD members represent SADD Alberta, and communicate with SADD Alberta's Provincial Youth Coordinator to help with province-wide events and activities.
Taylor is no stranger to leadership. She is active with the CHHS school council, SADD program and Key Club and is the captain of the senior girls basketball team as well as captain of the rugby team for the past four years. Her many volunteer endeavors show a true committment to helping others and making for a better community.
Hats off to Taylor for her accomplishments and best wishes from everyone at District 76!