- May 8 - Excellence in Teaching Award
- May 8 - Congratulations from the Board
- May 1 - Sod-Turning Ceremony at Dr. Roy Wilson Learning Centre
- Apr 26 - Congratulations from the Board
- Apr 18 - Edwin Parr Nominees
- Apr 10 - New Electives Offered at MHHS & AMS for 2013-14
- Apr 8 - New School Has A Name
- Apr 3 - Congratulations from the Board
Student Health Revolution Coming
The Alberta School Boards Association annouces an opportunity for trustees, administrators, educators, public health officials and parents to explore student health and wellness issues by presenting a "Student Health Revolution" conference...the first of its kind in Canada!
The conference is slated for September 30-October 2, 2012 at the Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta and brings together top experts in student fitness, nutrition and mental health to help you improve student health in your own community.
For a PDF outlining complete conference details and registration information, please click here: http://nf.sd76.ab.ca/docs/library/Student%20Health-postcard-small.pdf