- May 30 - SD76 Receives $5,000 Quota Club Donation
- May 8 - Congratulations from the Board
- May 8 - Excellence in Teaching Award
- May 1 - Sod-Turning Ceremony at Dr. Roy Wilson Learning Centre
- Apr 26 - Congratulations from the Board
- Apr 18 - Edwin Parr Nominees
- Apr 10 - New Electives Offered at MHHS & AMS for 2013-14
- Apr 8 - New School Has A Name
MHHS & CHHS 2012 Registration Information
Except for MHHS and CHHS, all Medicine Hat School District No. 76 school students will begin the 2012 school year on August 29th with a regular Wednesday schedule and regular bus service.
Students attending MHHS and CHHS are advised to check the following registration information for specific times and dates to register at their respective schools: http://nf.sd76.ab.ca/docs/library/MHHS%20CHHS%20Reg%20Info%202012.pdf
New students to the school system or transfers within the system should register at the appropriate school. For more information about our schools please contact our District Office at 403-528-6701. New students are to bring their final report card and birth certificate when they register at their new school.
Enjoy a fun and safe summer break!