- May 30 - SD76 Receives $5,000 Quota Club Donation
- May 8 - Congratulations from the Board
- May 8 - Excellence in Teaching Award
- May 1 - Sod-Turning Ceremony at Dr. Roy Wilson Learning Centre
- Apr 26 - Congratulations from the Board
- Apr 18 - Edwin Parr Nominees
- Apr 10 - New Electives Offered at MHHS & AMS for 2013-14
- Apr 8 - New School Has A Name
2012-13 Transportation Information
2012-2013 Student Transportation Information
Has my child’s bus route changed?
Bus stop locations and times may have been adjusted over the summer. Please consult www.totemtransportation.com for your updated route map. Alternatively you can call Tot-em Transportation at 403.527.6986 for your bus route information.
Is my child eligible for transportation?
The Board may provide transportation service for resident students in the following categories:
1. Students within the school district boundaries who reside over 2.4km from their designated school.
2. Grades K-3 students residing beyond 1.2km from their designated school.
How do I find out what my child’s designated school is?
The school district utilizes attendance boundaries to determine what school a student is designated to attend. For additional information regarding school boundaries, please visit www.sd76.ab.ca/Transportation.php, call the school in your area, or call the School District office at 403.528.6572.
Where can I find my child’s bus route?
Parents are encouraged to visit www.totemtransportation.com for updated route maps.
For additional information regarding bus routes, please call Totem Transportation at 403.527.6986.
For additional assistance you can contact the school district at 403.528.6572.
Is transportation available for students with special needs?
The school district may provide transportation for the students with special needs when the need is warranted. Please contact the school board office at 403.528.6572 to apply for special transportation.